Has Anyone Tried PURIDONE Before?

Sub Sucks and if you havent figured that out yet.. please read a few posts

Has Anyone Tried PURIDONE Before?

Postby RyanD333 » Tue Jan 01, 2013 12:44 am

Hey Im new around here and looking for help. I have been on subs for about 3 years now and desperately want to be clean. I have done some research on this little orange devil pill and thats how I was lucky enough to find this site. I also found of a product called Puidone which is a home detox product where you take the it for 60 days while steadily decreasing you dose. I was just wondering if anyone had tried it, or knows anyone who has? It cost like $500 so I dont want to to borrow the money for it unless I think it will work. Thanks,
ryan
"In this concrete jungle we live, our survival is love that we give."
2nd Amendment Supporter
Oxycontin from early 2005 to 2006
Heroin from 2006 to November 2009
Suboxone from Nov. 2009 to now
currently on .0625mg every 24hrs and tapering YEAH BABY!!!
RyanD333

Re: Has Anyone Tried PURIDONE Before?

Postby RyanD333 » Tue Jan 01, 2013 2:09 am

I forgot to mention that the people who sell this product advertise that it works for getting off of suboxone. But all the people they have videos of saying they have used the stuff look like paid actors to me, and I cant find anyone else who has tried it.
2nd Amendment Supporter
RyanD333

Postby Justjules13 » Tue Jan 01, 2013 5:57 am

I googled it and can't find anything....can you durect me to the site? Do you know what's in the stuff? Most of these things are quackery, but I'm curious to see what's in it. I suppose you've heard of Withdrawl Ease? I talked to the maker and asked him how he could charge 60 bucks for a vitamin pill....he wasn't happy.
Welcome to SS. It sounds like you've done your research and have a good plan in place.
J
Even if you fall on your face, you're still moving forward.
Victor Kiam
Pills and IV Morphine- 1985-1999
Methadone maintenance- 1999-May 23,2011 (140mg, tapering to 10 mg)
Suboxone- May 23,2011-March 8,2012(slow taper from 14 mg-.25mg
Meth-8/12--2/13, Sub 2/13-4/22/13 Sub free till 7/4/14
Justjules13

Postby emily » Tue Jan 01, 2013 8:46 am

Jules
hope this link works..http://www.puridone.com/
Haven't read it all yet but looks like the same scam as withdrawal ease so far..
em

From puridone test result info...66 people treated so of course when 90% report feeling better it looks good...study done feb 2011-may 2012...originally 75 people..vitamin's in a liquid form...crazy SMALL study group!

We conducted a multi-center, 30 day, open
label study of Puridone on a group of 66
volunteers enrolled in outpatient treatment
programs in Philadelphia & Chester, PA.
emily

Postby emily » Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:18 am

Ryan

IMHO it's not worth the money...if you read through it the vitamins are listed, you can create your own daily intake. Also the wording is suspect...most subjects report feeling better after 10 days..well of course they do, the acute phase is pretty much in the rear view mirror..by then you are dealing with the emotional stuff.

On the flip side it may help some people because you will be putting vitamins back into your body.
emily

Postby Justjules13 » Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:25 am

And they charge 500 bucks for this???? Crazy! I hate the type of people who prey on desperate scared people. Their karmas gonna get them!
Thanks Em for checking it out.
J
Victor Kiam
Justjules13

Postby RyanD333 » Tue Jan 01, 2013 11:48 am

Yeah it is really expensive but I guess Im still looking for that easy fix when there isnt one. I just thought there might be a chance because this is the only product that I could find that advertised working for suboxone. I have even tried looking for detox centers that treat suboxone and havent been able to find any yet. Also, I know it's just a mix of vitamins but do you think it will be cheaper to buy them all seperately? I guess thats something I will have to look into. Thanks for the quick responses though.
2nd Amendment Supporter
RyanD333

Postby Mrblazed » Tue Jan 01, 2013 11:54 am

^ ryanD you have your answer right there> The only thing that is gonna help WD is TIME!!!!! There is no easy fix to opiods or people would have been spreading it like crazy and we wouldnt all still be on meth or sub..... I know if i found something that does what they say they vitimins do I would stand on a mountain and shout it to the world... IMHO food and exercise are way more important to a smooth WD. So far its the only thing helping me (except showers MMMMM showers)
Mrblazed

Postby Justjules13 » Tue Jan 01, 2013 12:50 pm

Blazed is right on.
In fact, some vitamins can intensify the "climbing out of my skin" feeling due to hyping up the system.
Time is the number one cure....putting more time between you and ANY opiate is your best bet.
J
Victor Kiam
Justjules13

Postby RyanD333 » Tue Jan 01, 2013 3:45 pm

Mrblazed wrote:^ ryanD you have your answer right there> The only thing that is gonna help WD is TIME!!!!! There is no easy fix to opiods or people would have been spreading it like crazy and we wouldnt all still be on meth or sub..... I know if i found something that does what they say they vitimins do I would stand on a mountain and shout it to the world... IMHO food and exercise are way more important to a smooth WD. So far its the only thing helping me (except showers MMMMM showers)

lol Yeah i guess you are right. I just feel like there must be some natural remedies that can at least aid in the amount of time it takes and how shitty it feels. Im thinking of trying one of those natural cleansing deals, to help my body get the shit out faster. I know it wont be painless but I just want to get the best plan I can possibly manage in place before I do this. Im only down to 1-1.5 mg's a day. But I had to move back home and dont have a job (which sucks and makes me feel like a loser.) So I want to make the jump soon while I have a little window of opportunity to just devote my days to getting off this shit.
2nd Amendment Supporter
RyanD333

Postby Mrblazed » Wed Jan 02, 2013 10:34 am

Those cleansing deals dont help speed up a half life of a drug JUST SAYING.... the reason sub takes so long to detox from is a combo of two things IMO. One the long ass half life has the drug stay in your system for as long s a norm SAO detox would last so by the 7 days your really only now starting full WD. Also I feel that since you ALLWAYS have the drug in your brain 24/7 it give your brain NO time or want to produce its own chemicals. Even with SAO's when you sleep you have time to get your blood level down and your brain some time to do its own thing, With sub that never happens. So when your turning these receptors back on after years of being of its gonna hurt a bit. The healing process is more painfull then the injury anyone that has been hurt bad can say that.. Im sorry to say there is nothing but time that will do what your looking for. A detox drink might help you a bit but putting all this hope into something that is barly gonna touch the WD is setting ur self up for failure. It better to have things that will really help you when you need it, IF your getting close to giving up so you take some vitimins and they do nothing that is enuagh to make you hopless I have had it happen so many times. So you have to get your mind ready befor hand and find things that really help, Like showers, eating , and working out even walks at least 1 Mil. Im sorry if i seem like im attacking all your ideas but i hate to see you setting your self up with hope in things that help so few... Vitimins can't hurt but get them from the food you eat not a pill. THe only Vitimin I have heard that helps WD is HIGH HIGH dose Vitimin C. My naturpathic doctor told me High dose IV vitimin C helps WD ALOT. I still dont feel like finding out the hard way so I never let him do it.
Mrblazed

Postby RyanD333 » Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:13 pm

No man dont feel bad at all. That is why im here, to get the facts. I appreciate you giving it to me straight. Id rather know what Im in for than get surprised and have that kill my motivation. I guess I just need to really focus on the food I eat, drinking lots of water, and exercise. Its just too bad we just got all this damn snow because I love riding my bike and could do that all day given the chance. But I need to change my eating habits to help another health issue I have anyways so I guess that will be where I get my vitamins like you suggested. I think I've heard your body absorbs them better when they are in food anyways. Man, the half life of this little SOB is crazy. I wrote it in another thread. But when I first found out about that I was thinking "why the hell dont i just go back on H?! then the withdrawal will be shorter and i could actually go to a detox center." But then I had drug dreams for the first time in a long time so I have since decided that isn the direction I want to go in. I just hope I can hold on to that thinking. Because I know I would just go back to booting it and then all bets are off. Thanks for your honesty though, thats all I ask for.
2nd Amendment Supporter
RyanD333

Postby subster58 » Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:43 pm

Ryan, lots of good info. If you go to detox the fuckers give subs all the time, up your dose, then send you home. I have a friend that worked detox for years and thats what they did at her place. There is no easy way out sorry to say, but it can be done. I was started out at 32mg and pissed and moaned all the way to 0mg .Only with the help and support from the peeps here as I believed my asshole MD, that I would feel like I had the flu for a week when I stopped. Liars
Peace
Tia
subsucker free 4-30-12
One Hour at a time
subster58

Postby RyanD333 » Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:51 pm

Thanks Tia, and yeah I hear ya. But good for you, 32mgs! thats crazy I never took mor than 12, probably because thats what i could get not because thats what I chose. And yeah this subs doctors are somethings else. Personally i believe people hold the opinion of doctors to high in general. They are just humans and most of them are pill pushers because thats what they are taught in school. but anyways... Thanks for the input.
2nd Amendment Supporter
RyanD333

Postby Unhookedfromsub » Wed Jan 02, 2013 9:20 pm

RyanD333 wrote:Thanks Tia, and yeah I hear ya. But good for you, 32mgs! thats crazy I never took mor than 12, probably because thats what i could get not because thats what I chose. And yeah this subs doctors are somethings else. Personally i believe people hold the opinion of doctors to high in general. They are just humans and most of them are pill pushers because thats what they are taught in school. but anyways... Thanks for the input.

YEAH FUCK DOCTORS, THE LYING BASTARDS! I tell every doc I see straight up I don't trust them, been fucked over too many times. Ryan, look dude it will just take time and try to get down to the lowest amount possible on the subs, that will be the ticket. I jumped at 2mgs and don't do that! It was awful, but still not as bad as when I tried it at 6, HOLY SHIT! That hurt as bad as the reason why I went on them fuckers in the first place! When I was put on subutex, at that time I was only taking 6-8 T3's a day. TYLENOL 3'S! Can you believe that? I was also told it was non-narcotic and it was easy to get off when the time came. Well after 8 years I tried and IT WAS A MUTHA FUCKER! But it is doable and you can do it too if you truly want free from the shit. Just hang in there and post, we'll help as much as we can. Expect the first month as being a shitty month, so plan accordingly. Here's to hoping ya make it.
Stopped taking the evil man-made drug called Subutex 9/17/2012
Unhookedfromsub

Postby RyanD333 » Wed Jan 02, 2013 10:03 pm

Unhookedfromsub wrote:YEAH FUCK DOCTORS, THE LYING BASTARDS! I tell every doc I see straight up I don't trust them, been fucked over too many times.

LMFAO, I can already tell we are going to get along fine. But thats shitty you were only on Tylenol even it is was a handful and they put you on this shit. But I do want this, I want it really bad. I want to feel like Im living life instead of just floating through it. Im going to get down to a real low dose and figure out what my jump plan is goin to be in the mean time. Good to hear from a like-minded individual, talk to ya soon.
2nd Amendment Supporter
RyanD333

Postby Hairpin1955 » Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:35 pm

I guess the real appeal of this Puridone program/supplement is that you can do it on your own. No need to enlist some "professionals " to do a head-job on you while you are going through the withdrawal process. One doctor said right off, if he had anything to do with the process there would be "no going back". I would not be willing to let someone else have that kind of control, if it could be avoided. If I go ahead I will let you know how it worked !
Hairpin1955

Postby emily » Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:37 pm

Hey Ryan

How are you???? Check in when you can

Em
emily

Postby jadaya » Sun Mar 10, 2013 2:39 am

Hey guys\girls,
I have read some of your post and comments and most questions have asked "have people herd or this program/ subliment called puridone? I want to answer your questions. I have have been one puridone. Now I want to answer all questions you have. Please get in contact with me.
jadaya

Postby Justjules13 » Sun Mar 10, 2013 5:56 am

I think the question was answered...it's hiway robbery to charge 500 bucks for some vitamins and herbs. If it was worth it, every junky would know about it. (we are a pretty resourceful bunch)
Victor Kiam
Justjules13

Next

Return to Sub Sux