Kinda just feel like talking....and a maybe a lesson for all

This forum is for welcoming new members, introducing yourself, and posting things that would affect or encompass all areas of addiction. If you want to post about other things...such as sports, movies, your mean wife, lazy husband, evil kids, or how bad your dog smells... then post in the Fun Stuff/Off-Topic forum.

Re: Kinda just feel like talking....and a maybe a lesson for

Postby CheeZeeAnnDee » Sat May 27, 2017 6:58 pm

Damn Subblind, you gotta take it easy. That dream you had is telling you something.
Would a chiropractor help? Never been to one myself, but some people seem to swear by them. Adult scoliosis sounds pretty rough.
All you have is your fire
And the place you need to reach
Don't you ever tame your demons
But always keep them on a leash

Hozier-Arsonist's Lullabye

Telling subs to fuck off since March 20, 2017
CheeZeeAnnDee

Postby Subblind » Sat May 27, 2017 8:15 pm

Chiropractor almost crippled me about 20 years ago...since then...no fucking thanks they think they have some magical fucking techniques, which some may.but this little prick twisted me up and rammed his goddamn knee in my spine and I nearly fucking seen Uranus.i literally wanted to beat his ass after that experience.i screamed at that son of a bitch so hard he was telling the receptionist to call the police.i must have threatened him...I don't remember.ive tried everything you can try CHEEZE...
Subblind

Postby rc51guy » Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:38 pm

Hey everyone! Think its 32 days now. Feeling pretty flat still but pretty good at the same time. Weather has been pretty terrible, but been working a lot so guess it doesnt matter at this point.

Cheeps - how are you feeling!? Hows the foot?

SubBlind - Whats going on buddy?
“The mind is its own place, and in itself can make a heaven of hell, a hell of heaven..”
― John Milton
rc51guy

Postby cheeps » Fri Jun 02, 2017 4:24 am

Well dammit, here's your K naner, :banana:

My foot is ok...holding up well at work...wish I could say the same for my back....and since I'm still tapering...sleep is elusive at times....such as NOW. :banghead: :banghead: but who cares? :lol: :lol: it's a sign of progress I suppose. :mrgreen:

How's your back since subblind brought it up?
10 yrs on methadone
Meth free 10/08
Back surgery 5/12/14
Knee surgery 9/19/14
Oxy free 12/06/14
2017 taper in progress
cheeps
Advanced Member

Postby Subblind » Fri Jun 02, 2017 6:13 am

What's up Rc.?.?.?im doing alright.busy...no time for complaining nor does it help anything anyway.Picked up a bunch of short fluke on Sunday.had some fun with that but nothing to put on the table...still nice to be out there.

How's Cheeps doing with the vape transition? Hope your sticking with it sugar...need those bones to heal up so you can go back to the beach house...your doing that this month right?

Have a good day guys...Rc,keep it up my friend... TTYS
Subblind

Postby rc51guy » Thu Jun 15, 2017 8:44 am

blah blah blah! Kinda how I feel lately. Guess thats the expected "stage" for now. Having a lot of fun and laughing more so it seems. Dont feel bad mostly just tired and lazy. lol. Total opposite of the usual me. Though a lot of that could be allergies and the damn early heat.

Hows everyone doing!?!?!
“The mind is its own place, and in itself can make a heaven of hell, a hell of heaven..”
― John Milton
rc51guy

Postby amery2u » Tue Jun 20, 2017 2:35 pm

Hiya, RC... just wanted to stop by and say hi. Got caught up on your updates, finally. Glad it's all coming together for you, man.

Take care,
A~~
Sub-Free Since Easter Sunday~ 4/11/2015 . . and still truckin~..~
amery2u

Previous

Return to General